Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What is Your "Jean" Issue?

Closeup of fit boy in blue jeans



Needless to say---Everybody has his/her jeans and all jeans are not meant for everybody. This is obvious by the stares and comments we receive from other people when we wear them. I,  myself, have had some good responses and some not so good responses. on certain days the opposite sex will look at me as if I am the most delicious piece of meat they have ever seen. Whereas my female counterparts glare at me as if I need to go home and hide underneath the bed. When I put on one pair, I look lean and shapely. But in another pair, I look as if I have been pigging out on hot fudge sundaes. I suppose I could wear the same pair everyday. But then people would begin to look at me as if I need to take a bath. You just can't please them all! It was recently in the dressing room of a major department store when I came face to face with my jean issues. Confident that I had made the right decision, I walked away from the check-out counter with my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment