Monday, February 4, 2013

10 Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Woman





During the course of a heated argument, we sometimes say things that we don't really mean. However, men are more likely than women to say something that will really hurt. Infact, it can hurt so much that his woman will not be able to forgive him. Find out what they are and what the woman might be thinking.

If I get some money, I will make sure you are set before I leave.

This is fine if you are on the verge of breaking up, but not if you have just gotten involved.

I don't love you anymore.

This is akin to a knife through the heart.

I don't like you.

Complete and total rejection.

You're not pretty enough

Cupid come through please.

You're not sexy enough.

What happened to real love?

I want to have sex with other women.

Am I good enough or what.

Get an abortion.

You heartless bastard!

I had sex with your best friend.

Traitor.

You're stupid.

I should go back to kindergarten and you should beat me there.

You're a slut.

Who taught me how to be one?


No comments:

Post a Comment